Thursday 25 June 2009

Noddy and Big Ears talking in the gaar-den

Big Ears: You funny little Noddy. Why are you so upset about a TV show?
Noddy: Because I used to look forward to summertime - sunshine, days at the beach, lovely flowers in the garden and Big Brother on the telly. [sob] now all I see when I switch on is repeats of repeats and the only BB live feed is on too late for me - boo hoo hoo
Big Ears [evil grin]: But you can you still see all your favorite action by going on that new-fangled interwebby thingy
Noddy: [confused] I don't like to watch all that advertising, why can't they just switch on the live feed again?
Big Ears: Well that would be telling, wouldn't it little man?
Noddy: [more confused] What do you mean?

.......want to find out more? So do I ! ! !




3 comments:

  1. livefeed24/7now25 June 2009 at 19:56

    puppets are smart ,the exception being larry the lamb , he loves all things big brother apparrently

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont get it. (confused)

    ReplyDelete
  3. livefeed24/7now25 June 2009 at 20:18

    you are clearly not a puppet then, which is good news

    ReplyDelete

thanks for showing your support